วันศุกร์ที่ 15 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Hello!!


Hello everyone,
 My name is Pammy, today I start to write an article about "Travel" because I know that everybody is tried from working and something also made you upset in your life. It's will be good if their are some thing to do, somewhere to go and I'm sure that everyone need to change a moment in life to find for a new life, even if it's a short time that you can be in another environment and culture.
 I spoke with my friends ""We are not a center of this planet" you have to see a many things passing in to your life both of good things and bad things. We can not stay within a happy time as long as we need and in the same cause that we can not stay with seriously all the time, everything comes and passes.

You will see that everything in your life is very small when you see another world, see the other people and the different life, touch a new plant, smell new ozone and funny with a new friend.
 In my blog will provide you and information about travelling in each country ; climate, location, culture, and suggest you all interesting place in that country to visit and I will try to get a cool pictures to show you as well.

I thing this can be motivation and push you to Travel around the World!!
Well, drop your job, run away from an annoy people, leave a bad thing and let's go.....
See full size image

 

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น